So, actually it was easier than I thought. Here’s a public repo for my updated MySQLfs: https://github.com/skeyby/mysqlfs
It’s a work in progress and I wrote my first C statement 10 days ago, so please be kind 😉
Contributors are welcome. As you see I cloned an already existing repository in order to have all the history imported but didn’t start from the latest commit as I found the new added function a bit confused as of now (well, maybe it’s just me who can’t really understand them…), but I plan to merge them back later as I fix the things that need more attention in my environment right now.